We have worked hard to create a safe environment for you.
Our staff has been diligently working to create protocols that will keep our guests, our team, and their families as safe as possible while enjoying a wonderful experience at Ambiance.
1. As per NYS requirements, all clients must have an appointment. If you would like a same-day service, please call us before arriving.
2. Upon entering, we ask clients to sanitize their hands. We have a sanitizing station at the entrance.
3. Masks are worn by clients and staff at all times. Some of our stylists also wear face shields for added protection.
4. Stations, chairs and tools are sanitized between clients.
5. We have plastic curtain partitions between each station.
6. Staff washes and sanitizes their hands in between each client and frequently.
7. Every guest is provided a clean and sanitized cape.
8. If anyone shows any signs or symptoms such as fever or cough, we ask that they please reschedule.
9. Our staff makes sure to inform us of any health issues.
By making an appointment and having services at our salon,
clients understand that they are agreeing to the following Release.
COVID-19 Liability Waiver
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Ambiance Salon, Spa & Boutique ("Ambiance") has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Ambiance cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Ambiance and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I attest that:
I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.*
I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the USA in the last 14 days.
I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Ambiance, its staff and stylists harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the salon, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Ambiance. I understand that this release discharges Ambiance from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the Salon with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Ambiance. This liability waiver and release extends to the salon together with all owners, partners, and employees.